Will your student be among Willy Wonka's 5 NEW Golden Ticket winners?
The fourth grade team is delighted to share with you Roald Dahl;s Imaginormous Challenge! Inspired by Roald Dahl (author of stories such as Charlie and the Chocolate Factory, Matilda, Fantastic Mr. Fox, The BFG, and James and the Giant Peach), this contest for children ages 5-12 will open a world of storytelling and creativity for your students as they explore the wondrous potential of small ideas.
Important things for you to know:
1. Each student can submit as many entries as they want; there is no limit.
2. The prizes ware AMAZING! Be sure to check out the Prizes tab on the website.
3. Your younger (and older) children may participate as well!
4. It is SUPER important that you read the terms and conditions before allowing your student to enter this contest! If they are unable to travel on the specified dates (August 4-10, 2017) another name will be chosen.
5. The Imaginormous Tool on the website can be helpful for your student.
6. Have fun and be as creative as you can!
The website is https://www.imaginormouschallenge.com/. Be sure to check it out! (You'll also have to submit your student's entries there.)